Geo H2O Self-watering Ceramic Planter
Fits plants with container widths of 2-3".
Available in the U.S. for the first time ever, we are the exclusive distributors of the Pikaplant Geo H2O, which is a self-watering ceramic planter. The integrated reservoir provides water to the plant for extended periods, which means you’ll never come home to wilting plants again. Handmade in Amsterdam with natural materials and sustainability in mind, no two planters are exactly alike.
We recommend these planters for 2-3" plants. To repot, follow these steps:
- Gently remove plant from nursery pot or existing planter.
- Carefully rub off excess soil or any signs of rot from the root ball.
- Pour a few inches of soil into the new planter and press down to create a firm bed.
- Add more soil and create a divot wide enough to place your plant in. Make sure you have enough soil depth for the desired placement.
- Gently push down around the edge of the plant as you add the rest of the soil. Make sure to leave about an inch of space between the top of the planter and soil.
- Slowly and evenly pour a coffee cup's worth of water (about 10-12 oz) around the roots. This will help settle the plant in its new home.
Planter is about 4.33 inches tall with a diameter of 4.33 inches.